Thursday 5 September 2013

Give up?! Nahh

Soo me and my boyfriend decided one thing. To not give up yet. I'm referring to my parents not accepting him as my boyfriend. We shall go after what we want. We talked things out and decided that the next time we go out and my father comes to pick me up he will walk with me to the car and just talk to him and introduce himself over the window. It's either by free will or by force but my father will get to meet him. From then and on, it's my father's decision whether he will approach him more or just ignore this nice gesture. I don't know if this will be a good move but we have nothing to lose at this point. Ugh I really wish things were normal with my parents. Why do they have to make it this hard! I've done nothing wrong I am a good girl who just fell in love what's the deal here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment